We’re gearing up to start work on their new website, photographic archive and community education programme.
I recently had the honour of subtitling a video message from the Pope, as part of my work with the award winning global payer campaign Thy Kingdom Come, The video, which dropped today, is a remarkable call for collaboration and unity within the worldwide Church. It is a call for us to have open, full […]
Following the success of a previous project, I was asked to tidy up and move a second archive of 650 legal documents dated 2000 to 2010. The end result of the project is the following two pages: November 2000 to July 2005 Group of Sessions November 2005 to July 2010 Group of Sessions This project […]
Working with the executive of NECN following the loss of their website, emails and twitter accounts, I did an audit of their digital presence and created a plan to rebuild. Following this consultation period I created a new logo, colour scheme and WordPress website for them. The website is fully integrated (inbound and outbound) with […]
I subtitled 100 videos and social edits for the award winning Thy Kingdom Come campaign.
I project managed the migration/re-creation of a substantial archive of legal document pdf’s, specifically 800+ General Synod papers, agendas voting results and similar from 2011-2018. In addition to the pdf archive, I also created 18 pages new pages and a meta-tag schema, added sound-cloud files and created a menu structure to make the pages as informative and user friendly as possible.
I project managed the transfer of a news archive with 350+ posts from an old/buggy proprietary system to a new Drupal website. Working to a very tight deadline, I moved all news items 2015-2017 on The Archbishop of Canterbury’s website site.
I project managed the creation of an 800 page archive of reference material for a Drupal website, using HTML extracted from 350 epub files and 300 images. I put all of Common Worship, including the Psalter, additional liturgy, seasonal resources and Presidents editions on-line, in html form. All formatting had to be maintained exactly as it is printed in the books. I worked to a tight deadline, keeping the project on track through technical difficulties.