Freelance and Consulting
Below are our standard day rates. They can be negotiated to suit specific projects and occasional discounts are possible if we have extra capacity.
|Weeks Pre-booked||Day rate*|
Websites and Design
Here are some sample/average prices for websites and design work. Prices vary depending by e.g. size of website, number of domain names, complexity of branding needs and number of people to liaise with.
|Website hosting (eco friendly)||£120 per year|
|Basic website set up & design||£300|
|Configure basic site for community engagement, minimised workload and collaborative contribution||£335-450|
|Logo design and colour scheme||£300+|
- Discount based on length of project are only available with pre-booking. Booked days/weeks do not have to be consecutive to be discounted.
- Discounts can not be applied retrospectively to hours already worked through deductions or refunds if a project runs long.
- However, additional days can be billed at the applicable reduced rate if a project runs long, going forward. For example if a 6 week project booked at £300 day rate runs past 8 weeks, days will then be billed at the discounted rate £250 a day going forward.
- The standard day rate covers equivalent of 1 person working a maximum of 9 hours per day on average.
- Hours may be rolled over, within reason, i.e. for up to one week. However unused hours/days outside of this flexibility are billable unless prior arrangement is made.
- Hours may be split between multiple Gingerling Design freelancers for speed/efficiency, including multiple people working together intensively to meet deadlines as needed.
- Overtime, i.e. hours worked above of 9 hours per day average may be charged at £40 per hour.
- Projects requiring more than the equivalent of 1 person working a maximum of 9 hours a day are acceptable and can be quoted with a day rate reflective of the number of people required.
- Invoices are paid within 30 days, late payment may incur percentage penalty. Payment is defined as funds being in our bank account and cleared rather than payment sent.