We provide consulting, project management, web-design and branding for charities, churches & heritage organizations. We use Open Source technology to reduce costs, future-proof and empower our customers.
Gingerling Design & Consulting is lead by Anna Morris, who has 10 years experience in computing, Open Source and business. Anna has a broad skill-set, suited to organizations needing an agile yet comprehensive approach to projects.
Over the past three years Gingerling Design & Consulting have worked with:
- The Church of England
- Heritage Trust North West
- Archbishop’s Council
- National Estates Churches Network
- Thy Kingdom Come
- Edgar Wood Society
- A wide range of churches, community groups and small businesses.
- Project management, for example:
- Migration of digital content: large scale, manual & with restructuring or new meta-data schema
- Untangling of complex legacy data or content: legal archives, email targeting systems, metadata
- Restructure of old website & digital presnce to suit new situation: new organisational structure, new community requirements
- Web-design, management of websites and integration of social media
- Technical specifications, bug reporting & trouble shooting
- Branding and logo design
- Documentation, technical writing, teaching & training
- Marketing, campaigns, social media & customer service
- Digital community management
- Video editing and subtitling
- Open Source tools and collaborative working practices